The law firm Martin Rechtsanwälte GmbH offers advice and legal representation in the essential areas of Swiss and international business law. We apply our knowledge in contract, corporate, intellectual property and administrative law, in particular for
- Planning, establishment and development of companies
- Transactions such as company takeovers, succession planning and restructuring
- Overall support in Swiss law for Swiss and foreign SMEs
- Coordination of elements from different legal systems
- Representation before authorities and courts
We work closely together with a team of accounting, HR and administration experts on an interdisciplinary basis.
We are particularly interested in situations where the legal fields combine, such as in the financial, IT and real estate sectors.
We do not see law in isolation, but maintain an interdisciplinary overall view of the needs of our clients. Therefore, our support is not limited to legal analyses and procedures; common sense and our many years of entrepreneurial experience are always incorporated. We want to work out and achieve for our clients what they really need, while preserving their resources in the best possible way.
You can see references about us here.