The law firm Martin Rechtsanwälte GmbH offers advice and legal representation in the essential areas of Swiss and international business law. We use our knowledge of contract, corporate, intellectual property and administrative law as advisors and legal representatives for people and SME in business:
- Planning, establishment and development of companies
- financing and financial transactions of all kinds
- migration, labor, real estate
- Contracts and other legal relations: Checking, drawing up, enforcing
- Corporate takeovers, succession planning and reorganizations
- International coordination of different legal systems
We work closely together with a team of accounting, HR and administration experts on an interdisciplinary basis.
We are particularly interested in situations where the legal fields combine, such as in the financial, IT and real estate sectors. We speak German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Turkish, Kurdish.
We do not see law in isolation, but maintain an interdisciplinary overall view of the needs of our clients. Therefore, our support is not limited to legal analyses and procedures; common sense and our many years of entrepreneurial experience are always incorporated. We want to work out and achieve for our clients what they really need, while preserving their resources in the best possible way.